Recommendation To Parents
Parents are expected to play their part by enforcing regularity and discipline and see their wards prepare their lessons daily. Politeness, courtesy of speech and conduct should be maintained while interviewing the Principal and school staff.
- 1. Criticism of childâ€™s teacher and the school in his/her presence should be studiously avoided because it causes the child to lose his/her respect for the teacher, with the consequent failure to learn from him. If you have a legitimate complaint, see the Principal, without fear or reprisal.
- 2. When communicating with the principal, parents are requested to mention the name, standard and section of their wards.
- 3. Parents are requested not to enter the class-rooms much less ask their servants to do so. All dealing with the teachers must be conducted through the principal.
- 4. Parents are expected to sign the principalâ€™s or teacherâ€™s remark in the dairy after reading them. Failure to do this may put your child to great inconvenience.
- 5. Withdrawal of your child from classes for mere social function is not recommended because it retards the childâ€™s progress in school & minimizes his/her respect for regular hard work with consequent failure to progress in his/her studies.
- 6. As the medium of instruction in this school is English, the children should be helped to follow the classes easily and intelligently by a certain amount of regular English conversation at home.
- 7. Parents are requested to take away their children within 15 minutes after the school hours.