1. The purpose of a School-wide DRESS CODE is to establish a School environment that supports a productive, academic atmosphere which supports Studentsâ€™ learning and reflects the educational values of the staff and the parents.
2. The School uniform is obligatory on all School days and official functions. It is the duty of the parents / guardians to see that the Student comes to School neatly dressed in the prescribed uniform. The uniform is detailed below:
3. Normal uniform on all the weekdaysâ€™ except Wednesday and Saturday.
4. House dresses on Wednesdays and Saturday.
5. During winter, Students may wear navy blue sweaters.