- 1. Enquiry form should be completed by visiting the school in person or an online enquiry form which is available on the school website : www.royaleducationtrust.org
- 2. School counselors are available to discuss any queries regarding academics, facilities and school policies (For online enquiries, school counselor will call and schedule an appointment with the parents).
- 3. Appointment to meet the Principal can be scheduled by notifying the admin office or at the front desk.
- 4. There will be an interaction with the students at verbal and written level.
- 5. Application forms will be issued at the admin office (Timings: 9AM - 4PM on week days).Registration process is completed only after the Registration fee is paid at the admin office along with submission of duly filled application form and submission of required documents
Eligibility Criteria :
Minimum and maximum age Criteria for admission to respective grades are as follows:
|Grade||Minimum Age On 31st May Of The Year In Which Admission Is Sought||Maximum Age On 31stmay Of The Year In Which Admission Is Sought|
|Nursery||2 years 6 months||3 years 5 months|
|LKG||3 years 6 months||4 years 5 months|
|UKG||4 years 6 months||5 years 5 months|
|Grade I||5 years 6 months||6 years 5 months|
|Grade II||6 years 6 months||7 years 5 months|
|Grade III||7 years 6 months||8 years 5 months|
|Grade IV||8 years 6 months||9 years 5 months|
|Grade V||9 years 6 months||10 years 5 months|
|Grade VI||10 years 6months||11 years 5 months|
|Grade VII||11 years 6 months||12 years 5 months|
|Grade VIII||12 years 6 months||13 years 5 months|
|Grade IX||13 years 6 months||14 years 5 months|
|Grade X||14 years 6 months||15 years 5 months|
Documents to be submitted with Filled Application Form
- 1. Copy of Birth Certificate is mandatory to complete the admission process for Pre-Nursery, Nursery, Junior I and Grade I. If the birth certificate does not mention the name of the child, an affidavit for the same should be submitted along with the birth certificate.
- 2. For Grade II â€“ Grade X admission, Original Transfer Certificate, Copy of Birth Certificate and Copy of Marks Cards are mandatory to complete the admission process.
- 3. Copy of Address proof is mandatory to complete the admission process for all Grade levels.
- 4. Four (4) Passport size photographs and Two (2) stamp size photographs of the child and 2 passport size photographs of both parents should be submitted along with the application.
- 5. Grade IX and X - Mandatory Documents to be submitted during admission as per State Syllabus norms.
- 6.Copy of Aadhar Card of parents and the child/children
Grade IX Documents
- 1. Transfer Certificate
- 2. Previous School Progress Report
- 3. Reason for change of the school/Board
- 4. Proof of both old and new residences in case of shifting of family from one place to another
- 5. Transfer/ Movement order of the parent(s) in case of Transfer
- 6. Aadhar Card photocopy