Pre-university (PU) Courses
The Pre-University course is an initiation into the world of higher education in addition to being a crucial stage for planning career goals in line with one`s aspirations. At Royal Composite PU College, we have introduced two new subject combinations to help students choose the option that best suits their career goals. Value added course like Communication Skill, Basic Computer & training for CPT.
Eligibility for AdmissionStudents who have successfully completed and passed 10th Standard examination of ICSE and CBSE and any other state boards.
Course DurationThe duration of the Course extends for a period of Two academic Year with each academic Year comprising of two Semesters
Combination AvailablePCMB (Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Biology) EABCs ( Economics, Accountancy, Business Studies, Computer Science,)
- 1. Basic Computer Courses (for students who does not have Computer as a subject)
- 2. Personality Development and Communicative English Classes.
- 3. Daily newspapers of different languages & monthly magazines of different languages / quiz books are available in the library which help the students to know the current affairs and increase their general knowledge.
- 4. Brain storming puzzles and scribbles are also available in the library which help the students to improve their logical ability and English knowledge in the form of fun games.
- 5. Regular meditation classes / counseling / mentoring are provided to the students.
- 6. Periodic co curricular and extracurricular activities are conducted to break the academic monotony.
- 7. Value added courses as per students' choice is available like Travel & Tourism course, Office Management course, First Aid, Beautician course, Sales and Marketing course.
- 8. Soft skill programme for the students will be provided.
- 9. Educational trip / industrial visit / One day excursion are provided to the students every year