About Royal Group of Institutions
Royal Group of Institutions was established in the year 1998 at Anjani Extension, Chintamani, with the aim of promoting Technology based career education to the younger generation. The organization is recognised by Govt. of Karnataka as Royal Education Trust(R.). in the year 1992. We offer Kinder Garten to 10th Standard, Pre-university, Degree courses as well as Coaching for Entrance test and higher education in association with different universities and international organization.
The benefits of education are well known: Education is the key to improve livelihoods, healthcare, nutrition and the exercise of civil and political rights. Ideally, education includes all forms of schooling. â€™ in the colleges, emphasizes the transformative synergies that can occur between educational institutes, family, community and cultural experiences. It encompasses the acquisition of relevant capacities â€“ the knowledge, marketable skills, social capital and values that enable individuals to function effectively in a range of adult roles, including worker, household provider, parent, spouse, family caretaker, citizen and community participant. ducation is not just providing the powerful tool of knowledge to the young, but also nurturing an ethical conscience in them to apply it constructively
Royal Group of Institutions provide highly innovative skill oriented Eudcation Board / university affiliated courses which empower the new generation to get the right career break in these fields. The institutions not only provide students with quality education but also groom them to face life with confidence. Excellence in education is the driving principle at Royal Group of Institutions. No effort is spared in providing students with a focused academic environment which nurtures complete development of personality.
Aim's & Objectives
- 1. To act as a catalyst in projecting the students who shall act as agents of change of in the society.
- 2. To provide the best possible education facilities for training for bright careers
- 3. To emphasize on value based education through multi-grade modern teaching methodologies and techniques.
- 4. To organize short-term intensive courses, conferences and seminars on current technological developments.
- 5. To provide aid in term of research, development and consultancy, to promote contacts with the industry and to be of service to the Government and civic organizations.
- 6. To organize quality improvement programmes for faculty members from various Colleges. From its very inception, the college is striving to develop itself into an institution of excellence in education and research in consonance with the contemporary and future needs of India.
- 7. To fulfill this challenge, the college shall always make special efforts to recruit talented faculty from the world over by a stringent selection process.