Royal Degree College Admission Procedure
The college has developed a transparent and efficient admission process.
- 1. Application forms and information brochures are to be obtained from the college office and may also be downloaded from this website
- 2. Completed application forms should be submitted on or before the notified date.
- 3. Merit list will be notified on the college notice board as well as online.
- 4. Candidates provisionally selected for admission should appear before the Admission Committee with parents/guardians.
- 1. Bring the following documents:
- ⇒ SSLC/X marks card - original
- ⇒ II PUC/ XII marks card - original
- ⇒ Recent passport & stamp size photographs-04 each
- ⇒ Contact no. of parent/guardian: Landline & Mobile nos.
- ⇒ Documentary proof of caste/reservation/income certificate
- 2. Parent/Guardian must accompany the candidate
- 3. Admission timings: 9am - 5pm
- 4. Fee once paid will not be refunded.
- 5. Fees includes: Examination, Certificates, Book kit, ID card, Sports, Mobile attendance, Lab, Library, Digital library
- 6. All students must duly comply with attendance and other regulations
- 7. Seats for SC/ST candidates are available in accordance with government norms on production of valid caste certificate and income certificate. SC/ ST category candidates are helped to apply for reimbursement of fees from the concerned Welfare Boards later.
- 8. Students are selected on the basis of merit at the qualifying examinations. Special consideration will be given for outstanding achievers in Sports, Cultural, NCC and similar forums. However, the rules of reservation laid down by the Government of Karnataka will be applicable.