- 1. The purpose of a School-wide DRESS CODE is to establish a School environment that supports a productive, academic atmosphere which supports Studentsâ€™ learning and reflects the educational values of the staff and the parents.
- 2. The School uniform is obligatory on all School days and official functions. It is the duty of the parents / guardians to see that the Student comes to School neatly dressed in the prescribed uniform. The uniform is detailed below:
- 3. Normal uniform on all the weekdaysâ€™ except Wednesday and Saturday.
- 4. House dresses on Wednesdays and Saturday.
- 5. During winter, Students may wear navy blue sweaters.